Senior Associate, PayLah/Digital Banking Product Delivery Specialist, Consumer Banking Group
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including digital wallet, deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you.
Digital revolutions are set to change the way we live, work and play. That's why we've spared no effort in ensuring we are at the forefront of this new generation.
Our new digital banking/eWallet initiative will focus on creating innovative products and services to integrate banking into our customers' digital lifestyle. Responsibilities
Please note this position will be based at UE BizHub East (near to Expo MRT station) Requirements
- Take lead of project team, responsible for setting, prioritizing and evaluating the work to ensure impeccable features and functionality of the products or initiatives are delivered.
- You will need to develop the user stories and be familiar with JIRA, JBEHAVE and related test automation tools.
- You will also need to be familiar with the testing cycles in both manual and automated testing and strong in documentation of project materials such as test strategy, traceability matrix among others in the dynamic project cycles.
- Drive stakeholder's engagement and collaborate widely with other business, operational and technology partners in identifying enhancements and to ensure the end-to-end system & process delivery and testing.
- Ensure the smooth operational roll-out of Consumer and Wealth Banking services across our digital platforms.
- Support post-implementation tasks such as user training to touch-points, production problem investigation, escalation and resolution to ensure issues are promptly followed up and resolved.
- Self-starter with strong business acumen, independent and able to rise to challenges and meet deadlines effectively.
- Keep up to date on industry changes and keep abreast of best practices and new trends in banking products and project deliveries to upskill and share best practices.
- Manage testing analyst assigned to you and guide them to achieve the desired outcome of the tasks assigned.
- Degree holder with relevant experience, preferably in Consumer Banking and/or mobile/Internet Banking with strong business acumen an advantage.
- Strong IT background preferably with experience in implementing system projects. Experience in areas of Digital Banking would be beneficial.
- Has minimal 6-8 years of experience in product owner, business analysis, requirements gathering and scripting; and close interaction with business users.
- Has approximately 3 to 5 years executing projects related to digital platforms.
- Experienced in launching online services related to lifestyle app, digital banking.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a positive working attitude.
- Ability to work and cope under pressure with accuracy and commitment, manage complex environment such as testing and closure of issues.
- A good team player who can work well with product specialist, operational teams and technical teams.
- Extremely meticulous and systematic with an eye for detail.
- Possess the ability to prioritize and categorize requirements or issues to ensure that effective delivery of projects or enhancements.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.