At M&G our purpose is to help people manage and grow their savings and investments, responsibly. As a business, we are continuing to take steps towards a sustainable future, delivering better long-term solutions for our customers and clients and identifying new opportunities to make a positive impact for our environment and communities. To help us achieve our vision we’re looking for exceptional people who live our values of care and integrity and who can inspire others; embrace change; deliver results and keep it simple.
We will consider flexible working arrangements for any of our roles and also offer work place accommodations to ensure you have what you need to effectively deliver in your role.
Key Responsibilities for this role:
- Review books of accounts for the SPCs under the fund structure as per applicable IFRS /GAAP to enable calculation of quarterly NAV.
- Review consolidated IFRS reporting package and annual accounts for statutory audit.
- Ensure all regulatory time lines related to financial results are met.
- Support treasury function which includes review cash management, cash flow projections, banking mandate update/maintenance, bank account opening.
- Coordinate and oversee payment process
- Prepare and monitor Budget vs Actual and Liquidity for SPCs.
- Coordinate with tax team and agent for indirect taxes and corporate tax filing.
- Relationship management with auditors, Trust accountants, and overseas offices.
- Timely submission of MI to Management.
Key Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Qualifications in accounting / finance stream, CPA/ACCA is desirable
- Training / Experience
- Proficiency with GAAP and IFRS.
- Minimum 3 - 4 years’ experience in an accounting /audit/ finance team.
- Personal Attributes
- Technical / Job knowledge.
- Team player.
- Ability to plan and adhere to timelines.
- Responsible and diligent.
- Communication skills.
- Natural affinity with numbers.