Looking for a Senior Associate to focus on the hospitality asset class and participate throughout the investment cycle and ongoing asset management for the hospitality portfolio.
- 3+ years of real estate investment experience, including a track record in hospitality transactions
- Fluency in either Japanese or Mandarin language required
- Based in Singapore (or Hong Kong)
We are currently working with a real estate investment manager, who seek a Senior Associate to focus on the hospitality asset class and participate throughout the investment cycle and ongoing asset management for the hospitality portfolio.
- Deal Screening and Industry/Sector Research – collect and summarise relevant data and information
- Financial Modelling – constructs financial models in coordination with key team members and undertakes valuation analyses using DCF, comparable and cost approaches
- Support due diligence execution
- Support production of internal investment documents as well as external presentation materials
- Track and update industry trends/country data and facilitates the preparation/update of house view/support BPEA’s sectors initiative coverage platform for the lodging sector
- Maintain, analyse, compare, and interpret data for tracking
- Support the transition for DD/Closing to the design and implementation of asset management strategy
- Support ad hoc value-added projects working with Asset Management and Development team throughout the life of the investment
- Exits – helps support the asset disposition process
- 3+ years relevant work experience in Asia (or Asia and US); exposure to international hotel companies, institutional hotel owners, third-party managers of hotels or real estate private equity strongly preferred
- Well-rounded transaction experience; including deal screening, due diligence, deal completion, reporting, hotel operations and asset management, etc.
- Technical competencies: possess strong modelling skills, high degree of financial proficiencies, computer modelling and strong understanding of commercial real estate and capital markets, understanding of debt and capital markets
- Organised and hard-working; can orchestrate multiple activities at once under pressure in a time efficient manner
- Passionate about the hospitality sector
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in either Japanese or Mandarin
To apply for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com.