Global Transaction Services (GTS) is a product group focused on the management and sale of Cash Management, Trade Finance, and Securities & Fiduciary products and services to institutional clients. In GTS Securities & Fiduciary Services, Client Management & Implementation, you will be part of a team that provides sales and services to financial institutions, corporations, and SME customers.
DBS aspires to be recognized by clients and competitors as one of the top GTS providers in its key markets. This is achieved through an ongoing process of efficiently matching clients' changing business requirements with product capabilities.
This role is suited for a client facing and technically minded individual who is interested in revenue generation, business development and technology who wishes to take on an exciting opportunity for commercial exposure in a growth environment. The ideal candidate will be a storyteller who understand market needs, working collaboratively with sales, marketing, and other key stakeholders to translate technical features of global transaction services solutions into inspiring product positioning, messaging, and value proposition.
The role will encompass creating thought leadership and sales enablement collaterals including value messaging guides, product pitchbooks, cheat sheets, FAQs, infographics, RfP submissions, case studies, award submissions, and sales presentations. Key Accountabilities
- Transform External Engagement with Clients to increase GTS customer satisfaction - Professionalize client-facing collaterals such as product pitchbooks, proposals, case studies with impactful messaging to deliver strong value propositions to improve quality of sales content and client engagement.
- Transform market benchmarking - Support sales & marketing in providing write ups to elicit support for DBS in improving credentials (such as award submissions) to evidence improvement in sales quality and effectiveness, and to evidence growth in GTS product market shares.
- Transform the Way We Work - Sustain execution of the initiatives set for GTS Sales Transformation Programme by providing integrated content and advice to sales managers in value proposition write ups for their Continuous-Selling along the entire client buying cycle, powered by technology.
- Create a content strategy and messaging framework to ensure sales content copy is aligned with brand & customer voice with compelling Calls-to-Action.
- Craft and write case studies with customer stories that explain the business problem, the solution architecture that solved it (including explanations with diagrams), and its benefits.
- Craft the language of sales content & FAQs in RFP library, co-create persuasive & compelling positioning & messaging for RfP proposal during storyboard sessions with bid / proposal team members and key stakeholders & deliver completed written proposal responses with subject matter experts.
- Work closely with our marketing communications and sales team to craft and review award entries.
- Identify and re-work existing written content where relevant.
- Conduct market & competitive benchmarking, and engage sales, product, and marketing leadership teams to deliver the sales enablement content.
- Manage the continuous improvement in content development to ensure quality and improve client engagements.
Education / Preferred Qualifications
- University-level Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, banking or related discipline.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience selling B2B solutions (added advantage).
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading skills and experience in creating, adapting, and unifying content.
- Ability in storytelling with a passion for using creative imagery to communicate.
- Ability to understand and translate complex concepts into clear, concise, and impactful communications.
- Strong MS Office Skills (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Critical thinker, creative problem solver with keen attention to detail & quality.
- Ability to operate in a multi-tasking environment, meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated; highly driven to produce results.
- Strong team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to collaborate with many different teams and personalities.
- Ability to influence and impact outcomes.
- Knowledge of sales methodologies, sales process, and buyer's journey alignment (added advantage).
- Knowledge of Global Transaction Services (added advantage).
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.