To ensure the smooth functioning of the day-to-day activities of the Account Services unit, which include account opening and related on-boarding checks, static data maintenance and other anti-money laundering (AML) measures, such as reviewing the daily name screening hits and tracking of the periodic KYC review etc.
Account Services Operations:
· Perform Anti-Money Laundering (AML) checks i.e. name screening.
· Provide support to business and ensure that the Bank operates in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations, policies and standards, for the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing.
· Maintenance of customer data and periodic KYC review update in banking systems.
· Account opening/Account closing in system.
· Update customers’ static data (change of signatories, signature arrangement and address).
· Checking and verification on completeness of account opening documents.
· Checking and verification on completeness and accuracy of account opening data.
· Follow up with front office on original account documents. Scanning of account opening and maintenance documents.
· Follow up with front office on deferred documents
· Exercise vigilance with regards to client on-boarding AML measures and refer all queries and irregularities to Team Leader/Head of Business Admin/Compliance Officer.
· Perform AML related reviews such as daily name screening hits, CIP and Risk Modeling.
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
· Perform UAT for new system launch or system enhancement to cater for change in processes.
· Attend to queries from the front office and other internal stakeholders.
· Carry out other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
· Sound awareness on Prevention of Money Laundering /Terrorist Financing.
· Perform adequate due diligence during customer account opening.
· Good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
· Competent Customer service skills.
· PC skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
EA License Number: 18C9289 | Registration Number: R22106136
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Under the revised Employment Agencies License Condition 5(b), employment agencies (EAs) are required to collect the personal data (e.g. NRIC, FIN) of applicants referred to employers for permanent or contract job positions of at least 6 months with a fixed monthly salary of $3,300 and above. PDPA requirements on collection, use and disclosure of personal data are not applicable to EAs that are collecting such information, as it is a regulatory requirement.