Senior Associate / Associate, ALM Risk Support Engineer , Middle Office Technology, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Supports Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) Risk suite of applications and focuses on DevOps
- Understands the production systems and improves the production delivery with good planning, management and execution
- Driving and motivating production support team in Root Cause identification, preventive measures and tracking to implementation
- Knows the business needs and operational urgency and able to prioritize the recovery and provides interim/ permanent resolution
- Plays the Subject Matter Expert role for Risk applications
- Liaise with Delivery, Development, Infra, Network and vendor teams on support matters - change, automation, performance & upgrades/migration
- Review and inspect work products/deliverables by Delivery & Development teams & vendors/service providers
- Manage the production infrastructure and conduct regular reviews of system performance for capacity planning, housekeeping and identification of system improvements
- Perform daily health check and monitoring of production systems to ensure SLA is met
- Adhere to Incident, Problem and change management processes all the times
- Proper record keeping and closure of Incident tickets without breaching SLAs
- Education - A Bachelor's or higher degree; Computer Science related discipline or equivalent.
- Years of Experience: 8 to 14 Years of total IT experience, including Application Support.
- At least 3-5 years of application Development experience will be preferred.
- Ability to Multi-task, especially during critical incidents.
- Good team player, willing to do on-call and at times working on shifts
- Hands-on experience in incident, problem and change management.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Specialized knowledge
- Must have knowledge and experience of supporting banking Applications on RISK domain.
- Must have knowledge and experience of scripting in Windows, Linux/Unix.
- Must have worked on at least one or more databases such as Oracle, SQL server, DB2.
- Must have knowledge of scheduling software such as Control-M or Tivoli.
- Must have experience on Quantity Risk Management tool or any other similar tool for QRM.
- Preferred to have experience on AWS and PCF.
- Preferred to have BIG DATA experience.
- Preferred to have experience in HDFS, Apache Impala/Hive and SPARK programming.
- Good to have experience in software development using Java, Phyton, MariaDB, Qlikview
- Good to have Scrum/Agile leadership/adoption experience
- Application Support experience on below.
- RISK Management Group. ALM RISK is preferred.
- AGILE project management
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.