Senior Associate / Associate, DevOps Engineer, Regulator Reporting, Middle Office Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for supporting the application wellness in SIT, UAT and production.
- Investigating production issues and provide users with feasible workaround.
- Debug, optimize code and automate routine tasks.
- Perform system installation, manage deployment tasks, develop and improve the process of efficient deployment and installation
- Manage implementation of new application releases
- Work with partners including L1 support team, Peer Application Teams, Infrastructure, Vendors, Security and Change/Problem/Incident management
- Establish process optimization, automation and Continuous Integration/DevOps practices.
- Participation in Incident and problem management processes; accountability for resolution, root cause analysis & technology and business reporting and communication.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Min. 3 years of work experience in the banking or finance industry
- Good understanding of AGILE methodology and have worked in an AGILE development environment
- Experience with developing applications in Windows/Linux environment with sound knowledge of Oracle, PL/SQL and VB scripting. Hadoop experience is a plus
- SRE (Site Reliability Engineering) or DevOps experience is a plus
- Knowledge of financial services is an added advantage
- Proactive and ability to work under pressure
- Strong problem-solving skills and positive attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work and coordinate with multiple culturally diversified teams
- Flexible to work in shifts, ability to work and coordinate with multiple culturally diversified teams
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.