Senior Associate / Associate, DevSecOps, Information Security Services, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
We need a technology specialist to join our in-house Information Security Services team in a long-term position. The successful candidate will design, develop, test, operate and support security technologies to enhance the security strength of our organization.
We are looking for a responsive and highly productive technology professional who is passionate in solving security challenges and embracing new technologies.
- Evaluate, design, build, test, operate and support security solutions for protecting the Bank's information assets hosted in data centers and public clouds (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Design and develop highly resilient and secure systems
- Integrate, manage, and operate hardware security modules
- Integrate with other application/platforms to deliver security services
- Build, integrate, test, and deliver solutions using a CI/CD pipeline
- Support other applications teams in the integration with security services
- Perform production monitoring and support, as well as responding to incidents
- Continuously enhance security systems and automate processes to increase resiliency and productivity
- Working experience developing applications or managing infrastructure services for public cloud such as AWS and GCP
- Working experience as a software developer (in full stack development, cryptography, APIs) or systems implementor/integrator (implementing Identity and Access Management software, data protection solutions) and preferably in the information security domain
- Experienced in performing requirements gathering, system analysis and design, application development, application testing (functional, performance), deployment using CI/CD pipeline, and production support
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Able to travel on a need to basis
- Possess knowledge of information security principles, secure coding practices, and cryptography
- Possess strong technical knowledge in operation systems, networking, databases, Internet technologies, public cloud, private cloud and containers
- Possess knowledge about designing and developing highly resilient applications
- Working knowledge of Linux and shell scripting
- Working knowledge of using a CI/CD pipeline
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.