Senior Associate, eFX Application Support Specialist, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Job Responsibilities:
- Provide Application Support for Treasury and Market's eFX Applications.
- Responsible for stability of production environments ensuring application and all interfaces have maximum availability.
- Champions security culture on the area of work. Promotes security practices
- Act as gatekeeper for all Production releases and ensure compliance to all controlled processes.
- Collaborate closely with other internal technical teams/business users in investigating, testing and implementing Application fix
- Follow escalation procedures during outages
- Responsible for handling Change Management, raising Change Request and scheduling for the implementation of fixes and enhancements.
- Act as a facilitator and coordinate between various teams like Infrastructure, Level 1, Application vendor to resolve complex issues and outages
- Ensure accurate and timely incident and problem logging
- Track incidents and provide regular updates to users on request status and progress
- Perform Root Cause Analysis and Regular Reporting to identify areas for review for improvement
- Write Unix scripts and suggest automation to improve efficiency/effectiveness of support team
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- More than 5 years Application Support Experince for eFX application will be highly considered.
- Has experience working with ECNs and Liquidity Providers.
- Familiar with Oracle, MariaDB, MQ, ConnectDirect, ITRS, Confluence, JIRA is a plus.
- Have exposure working with Network and Firewall team.
- Familiar with FIX Protocol.
- Possess experience and proficiency in UNIX Shell/Perl Scripting
- Sound knowledge of Financial Markets products
- Effective communicator, with the ability to communicate with business/users
- Independent, proactive and demonstrate 'can-do' mentality
- Strong team player
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver excellent results.