A newly created Senior Business Analyst job has just been created at one of the world's global leading banks.
About the Senior Business Analyst Role:
Reporting to the Director, you are to lead the information technology and operations (ITO) engagement in the front office (FO) supervision programme, engaging and representing functional owners/stakeholders, as well as building out the financial markets FO supervisory platform for complete coverage of global supervisory responsibilities and functionality to provide insight and oversight into the data presented and lead to a better managed and supervised financial markets business.
- Lead business process improvements in the production, presentation and delivery of supervisory data and functionality and operational capability across CIB support and control functions and relevant FO teams
- Introduce supervisory workflows, sign offs and attestations by responsibility theme/responsibility, expand on current trending functionality for pattern detection capabilities
- Manage delivery of operational capability improvement across FO teams and their support and control functions (product control, middle office, market and traded credit risk)
- Perform in-depth analysis around trade data, key business and operational problems and opportunity areas, to determine strategic solutions/proposals focusing on long term efficiency, risk reduction and regulatory compliance
- Establish business benefit to CIB from delivery of internal/external strategic change and define metrics to appropriately measure success
- Manage relationships with stakeholder, business users and technical delivery teams
- Identify risks and issues and communicate them to the relevant people in a timely manner assist with proposing and planning mitigating steps
- Perform detailed analysis of specific aspects of the regulatory change scope
- Proactively engage, manage and build relationships with technology (including vendors) and business stakeholders (heads of traders) both internally and externally
- Extensive experience in delivering change through key business analysis roles in waterfall and various agile methodologies, particularly scrum, or a good practical understanding of scrum and iterative delivery
- Experience with financial market products, cross-asset class knowledge
- Ability to document business, functional and non-functional requirements and/or user stories and functional solution designs of high quality with no ambiguity, working to tight deadlines with quick turnaround times
- FTB trade lifecycle experience
- Online trading platform experience - Murex or third party software experience is a bonus
- Strong in trade data analysis and trading data
- Strong problem solving skills, able to drive large scale projects end to end
- Able to navigate a large number of teams within the Singapore headquarters
- Able to produce FSDs
- Proven ability to develop and implement solutions, working individually or as part of a team
- Excellent communication and organisational skills with ability to work effectively cross department and geography
- Proactive and driven individual independent thinker able to influence and motivate others.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Should you be keen to take on this challenging portfolio that is in the midst of expansion, call me or email me for a private discussion.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1332085 Valerie Corera