Looking for Sr. BA with Financial Markets knowledge
The job purpose consists of:
- Building strong, effective relationships with both the business and technology teams, across global offices.
- Collaborating with all control functions to gather requirement, solve business problems by proposing relevant, innovative solutions in consultation with the technology teams.
- Being a creative source of proposals and channelling user aspiration towards sustainable and future proof solutions
- Deliver functional consistency across the various projects by influencing architecture and design decisions
- Translating and documenting business requirements
- Working across asset classes FX, Rates, Credit and Commodities (both structured and flow)
Qualification & Skills
- Strong understanding of the Business Analysis process is a must.
- Extensive derivatives knowledge across asset classes encompassing product knowledge, pricing, risk analytics and trade life cycle.
- Quantitative finance understanding, ability to liaise with quantitative analysts on pricing and risk topics
- Proven ability to work across business streams and have exposure to front to back system implementation.
- Good understanding of key technology concepts, basics in SQL, functional programming, and architecture. Strong technical acumen is a big plus.
- Knowledge and experience of Agile development practices would be desirable.
- Knowledge or experience as a Scrum Master would be desirable.
- Ability to work proactively, independently and displays strong initiative.
- Pragmatic team player with an attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to accurately translate and document business needs into functional requirements and produce quality documentation.
- Ability to drive multiple agenda and effectively manage priorities.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with an excellent standard of English are a must.
- Multicultural awareness.
- Displays personal authority, integrity, and ethics
Top 3 must have skills
- Financial market knowledge
- Experience on software delivery lifecycle (Project Management in tech domain)
- 5-10 years of relevant experience