Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions, and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow. In a context of perpetual movement, where needs and usages are constantly being reinvented, the Inetum group is committed to all these players to innovate, continue to adapt, and stay ahead. With its multi-expert profile, Inetum offers its clients a unique combination of proximity, a breakdown by sector, and state of the art solutions. Operating in more than 26 countries, the Group has nearly 27,000 employees and in 2020 generated revenues of €1.966 billion.
• Operating over 26 countries,
• 2021 revenue of over 2.2 Billion Euros
• 50 years of existence.
In order to support our forthcoming businesses and technological challenges, we seek innovative and agile people sharing our mind set.
We are now looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join our team in Singapore
- Mandatory experience in topics related to Tax Regulatory topics on any of the following: Client Tax Statement Reporting, AEOI/CRS, FATCA, IRS871m or SRD2 - in order to advise or challenge - requirements given functionally and solution proposition by the DEV Team
- Gather the requirements from End Users, Project Manager or Product Owner
- Write DFS / GFS (if necessary) or user stories, and confirm the understanding with the developers
- Perform system analysis with the PM or BA’s of other applications squads/teams when involved in multi-systems features and interfaces
- Work with developers on system design and development/unit testing
- Work with the testing team to conduct SIT to ensure quality of delivery
- Support UAT (reproduce issues, monitoring, fixing with the team)
- Support Project delivery and ensure requirements are in-place in Production
- Assist the Project Manager and/or DEV team on any governance, security or architecture related follow-up or deliverables. A technical-functional knowledge is required in order to achieve this.
In addition, as Senior Business Analyst, you are expected to:
- Organize and run dedicated meetings or committees
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal third parties to analyse information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artefacts as needed: General Functional Specifications (GFS), Detailed Functional Specifications (DFS), Business process design, minutes, review and validation with Sponsors, presentation etc.
- Analyze gaps in functionality and processes between European and Asian sites and propose solutions to converge and align them into a common design
- Be the liaison between the Project Manager (and Business side) and Technology team
- Participate to the full development lifecycle including design, estimation, planning, development support, test support, release, implementation & guarantee support.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in working with large, distributed IT teams
- At least 5+ years of experience in the banking IT field (private banking)
- At least 3+ years of experience working on Regulatory topics
- Good knowledge on Private banking operations and financial products
- Good understanding of project lifecycle and experience in functional and technical specification
- Highly analytical, able to investigate, troubleshoot and determine issues at root cause
Mandatory (Functional Skills)
- Mandatory experience on any of the given topics: Tax Regulatory, Performance topics, Client Tax Statement Reporting, AEOI/CRS, FATCA, IRS871m or SRD2
- Knowledge of private banking operations and financial products
- Knowledge on Banking systems (similar to Olympic, AAA)
Mandatory (Technical Skills)
- IT experience: general knowledge (SQL)
- Excel (example: how to do vlookup, creating pivots)
Mandatory (Soft Skills)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in multi-cultural environment
- Good presentation skills to discuss/communicate directly with Europe/Asia business users
- Must be able to work and collaborate with other team members – both Business and IT
- Must be able to work on flexible hours (weekends, European hours) during tax reporting period
Good To Have
- Organization and management of tests (SIT / Non-regression, UAT)
- Methodology (Agile, Scrum, Waterfall)
- JIRA, Confluence and Release Management Tools
- Knowledge on Reporting systems (similar to EasyTax, FiTax, SECTRAS)
- Exposure to applications revolving around: Client Management Systems, Data warehouse, Batch processing of reports