See job description for details
About The Role
- Exciting Opprotunity to be a part of a high performing project team
- Rolling out LoanIQ to 10 markets across Asia, Europe and America
- Report in to Lead BA, Loans Benchmark Transition 2
Role Location: Singapore
Role Type: 12 Months Fixed Term Contract
As a LIQ SME /Senior Business Analyst you will lead and closely manage the business engagement and functional requirements for delivery of the project, concentrating on the business solutions and business process streams. The role will entail engagement with business stakeholders for the initiatives in the approved scope for the project, and collaborate with the delivery team and technology partners to ensure timeliness and quality of the delivery. About You
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Extensive experience in medium to large projects as a business analyst in a middle office or operations environment, ideally change the business or back office function
- Domain knowledge of operations such as settlements, reconciliations, cash management, transaction management
- Keen understanding of project management lifecycles, disciplines and procedures
- Proven knowledge and experience in working on mid to large sized projects
- Knowledge of business analysis tasks, experience in elicitation techniques and competent in requirements gathering skills
- Good documentation skills:
- Analyse - BRD / Functional Requirements
- Test – Test Plans, SIT & UAT Packs
- Implementation – Process Maps, Training Material, Communications
- Knowledge and ease in running meetings with key business stakeholders
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility for deliveries assigned
- Ability to comprehend and deal with complex issues and recommend appropriate solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interaction skills when collaborating with business as well as technology stakeholders in the organization, including senior management
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded. We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you. Some of the work we do can be done from home, and some from an ANZ workplace – it’s all about what works for your team, and above all else, our customers!
We want to make sure everyone has an inclusive and supportive experience throughout our recruitment process and when joining ANZ. If you are a candidate with a disability, and require adjustments to our recruitment process or the role itself let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and searching for reference number SIN007099