Who we are:
Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Banking (Crédit Agricole CIB) is the corporate and investment banking arm of Crédit Agricole Group, world’s 12th largest bank by total assets.
Our Singapore center (“ISAP” or “Information Systems Asia Pacific”) is the 2nd largest IT setup (after Paris Head Office)” for Crédit Agricole CIB's worldwide business. We work daily with international branches located in 30 markets by:
- Envisioning and preparing the Bank’s futures information systems
- Partnering and supporting core banking flagships and transverse areas in their large-scale development projects
- Providing premium In-house Banking applications
This unique positioning empowers us to bring our core banking business a sustainable competitive advantage on the market.
We seek innovative and agile people sharing our mindset to support ambitious and forthcoming technological challenges.
Team & Program overview
The Core Banking IT team is responsible for developing and maintaining the International Back Office Cash Management System of Crédit Agricole CIB. This information system is deployed in 25 business units all around the world. The system has multiple modules to manage reference data, commercial back office functions (e.g. payments, remittances, loans, deposits, guarantees, and letters of credit), accounting, management control and credit risk monitoring. The system caters to local regulatory reporting needs and head office reporting, based on a data warehouse.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will be working to implement new solutions for the Bank’s cash management system as you collaborate with a team of developers, Project Managers, Tech Lead and co-Business Analysts.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will:
- Propose solutions for the new requirements
- Manage estimation and planning for the daily work
- Write functional specifications for enhancements
- Prepare functional test cases and manage BAs’ tests to validate the development of the solution
- Manage functional risks and escalate with defined actions
- Setup framework to maintain/enhance governance of functional requirements/solutions, ensuring coherence in design and payment standards
- Keep up-to date the existing documentation (presentation of the tool/user guides)
- Communicate with deployment team for delivery via the release note and support team for support
- Review completeness of functional documents, deliveries and production release
- Maintain product backlog
- Provide and monitor 3rd Level functional application support under the team scope
- Be pro-active to propose improvement on current application
- Guide and mentor less experienced team members to groom them for further developments
Qualifications and Profile
- 8y+ of relevant business analyst experience preferably in payment or cash management domain:
- Good knowledge on payment clearing and payment file formats (e.g. ISO20022, SEPA and SWIFT)
- Basic knowledge on accounting
- Basic knowledge on acquisition and reporting for cash management
- Good knowledge of all phases of IT system development and implementation life cycle
- Relational databases and business intelligence tools: Business Objects, Oracle SQL
Other Professional Skills and Mind-set
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent team player with openness to share knowledge
- Awareness of various software development procedures
- Clear and precise presentation skills
- Understanding and respect of cultural diversity
We offer a competitive remuneration package, consistent with your qualifications and experience.
Visit us on: http://www.ca-cib.com