Our client is an established bank seeking a Senior Business Analyst in their Technology & Operations Division. Key role responsibilities as follows :
Requirements Analysis & Elicitation
o Collaborate with BU Specialists to elicit and review business requirements.
o Analyse and document the "to-be" business and operations processes based on agreed requirements.
o Monitor and manage risks / issues related to requirements and scope creep.
o Write business functional release notes and contribute to deployment plans.
o Transition functional and non-functional requirements to System Analysts.
o Work with Test Manager to translate business requirements into test scenarios.
o Facilitate / provide "Train the Trainer" on application enhancements.
o Maintain up to date knowledge base related to application features and processes.
Testing & Scope Management
o Clarify test findings escalated by Test Manager and classify the findings accordingly.
o Perform impact assessment and estimation for Project Change Request.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering/ business/ finance or equivalent. Minimum 10 years' experience in banking or consulting.
• Strong quantitative, analytical, problem solving and process design skills that can translate analysis into solutions that meet business objectives.
• Understanding of technology and operational processes across functions / departments in the bank.
• Familiar with change management processes and project management fundamentals.
• Passionate, diligent and resilient individual with ability to thrive in ambiguity.
• Experienced in scoping and evaluation – defining overall considerations - including scalability, maintainability, cost and operations.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.