This is a perm role with a multinational Hospitality Group. Our client is looking for candidates with strong experience as BA in Enterprise Applications (Salesforce).
Our client is a multinational hospitality group with a world wide presence. Our client has grown from one business to a diverse and integrated global portfolio comprising quality real estate and investment properties, wellness and lifestyle facilities.They have a strong pool of clients and are expanding their team to support their projects.
As Senior Business Analyst, Enterprise Applications (Salesforce), you will be responsible for:
- Manage the development of new features and maintenance of the in-house Mall Leasing and Hospitality Systems
- Conduct user requirement analysis & design solution for the development & implementation of new systems and for enhancements to existing systems
- Create and manage project timelines and deadlines to ensure product is properly configured, tested, and implemented
- Manage & coordinate with project teams and external vendors
- Ensure adherence of the final deliverable to the stated requirements and assist in production deployment
- Ensure project details are well documented and an optimal solution is developed
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree or equivalent with at least 5 years of working experience in managing Real Estate and Hospitality systems. Knowledge in real estate capabilities in key areas of Lease management, Space management and interface with other systems.
- Certification: A Salesforce development certification is essential
- At least 5 years of Business Analysis experience
- At least 3 years of hands-on Salesforce Lightening design and development experience
- Possess Salesforce Admin skills - managing users, security controls, roles, profiles etc.
- Experience in designing workflow, approval processes, validation rules, custom tabs, reports, dashboards, and email generation
You will be part of an organisation that sees value in investing in its employees. Stability in your career is a key for them; hence you'll be a great fit if this is one of the key values to you. The remuneration for this role will be competitive and in line with the market.