Antaes is looking for a Senior Business Analyst, Trading/Booking Platforms and Regulatory Reporting to join our IT Business Unit in Singapore.
Antaes Consulting is a strategy and technology consulting firm that supports its clients in the fields of Information Systems Management, Industrial Engineering & Expertise, and Optimized Organizational Performance.
Our mission is to support our customers’ performance by providing them with optimized organizational solutions and appropriate technologies.
As a key player in the Swiss and international markets, Antaes has developed partnerships with the economic leaders of Switzerland, France, and Asia (Singapore). Today, we have more than 200 consultants who convey our values and passion for technology and consulting to our customers.
Antaes places people at the heart of the strategy, with a view to building loyalty and trust with our teams of consultants and our partners. Looking for a long-term collaboration, we place ethics, transparency, and excellence as core values of our politics.
We are looking for passionate and qualified senior consultants to join our team and contribute to the development of our company.
Being a consultant at Antaes Consulting:
- A dynamic team with a start-up spirit
- Constant support and career guidance
- Monthly activities to get new contacts
- Regular challenges to contribute to the development of the company
- Special dedicated events (Winter & Summer Events…)
- Contribute to IT projects in the banking industry for Antaes clients
- Perform system analysis with the BA of other applications squads when involved in multi-systems features and interfaces.
- Gather the requirements from the Product Owner and end users
- Write user stories and confirm the understanding with the developers.
- Write function specifications and ensure proper documentation of requirements, process mapping and workflow diagramming.
- Document business rules, feasibility studies, and impact analysis
- Coordinate with multiple Technical teams, Infrastructure and testing teams to deliver the projects
- Assist to prepare technical deliveries and support implementation by integration teams.
- Work with the testing team to conduct system integration testing to ensure quality of delivery.
- Support UAT (reproduce issues, monitoring, fixing with the team)
- Contribute to the implementation of operational permanent control policies and procedures in day-to-day business activities, such as Control Plan
- Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines
- Contribute to the promotion of Antaes services on top of assistance provided to clients
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required
- Minimum 7 years of overall experience as Business Analyst
- Minimum 7 years of related working experience in banking and finance IT
- General banking knowledge and work experience in banking industry
- Experience with Trading/booking application in Equities/Bonds/FX is mandatory
- Experience with XML (Swagger)
- Hands on experience on DB queries is a good plus
- Highly analytical, able to investigate, troubleshoot and determine issues at root cause.
- Excellent communication skills, able to engage with end users and stakeholders at various levels.
- Good understanding of project lifecycle and experience in functional and technical specification
- Good understanding and previous exposure to instrument referential systems
- Prior experience in SQL is a strong plus
- Prior experience in trading/booking applications like MarginMan/Predator or Regulatory Reporting is an added advantage.
- Proactive with strong teamwork and interpersonal skill
- Singaporeans and PRs strongly preferred