Senior Business Manager
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Be the Trusted Partner of Market Group Heads, Market Leaders as well as Team Leaders, supporting them in Business Growth and Risk and Compliance topics.
Your future colleagues
- Seek to enable effective communication and transparency within the Market by driving management rhythm and governance (organization of Market Meeting, Team Leader Meetings and Team Meetings).
- Implementation of various business and risk projects in line with ambition plans.
- Active monitoring of financials, product sales, management reporting.
- Support Lead MBM in overseeing the risk landscape and act as the first level of control in helping Business adhere to various policies and regulations by conducting regular reviews of business activities.
- Represent Front Staff on various topics in order to ensure effective change management as well as improvements to existing processes.
- Enhance communication channels between Business and various risk functions such as Location First Line of Defense, Legal & Compliance and Credit through proactive communication of potential operational risk issues and ensuring Front Office is kept updated of the latest developments on the risk topics.
As part of our efforts to achieve our growth ambition in a risk compliant manner, the Market Business Manager (MBM) together with the rest of the MBM Team, support Market Group Heads and Market Leaders in driving the market on 3 fronts: Business Strategies/Priorities, Sales Activities and Risk & Compliance You Offer
You are expected to possess the below:
- Degree with 5 - 7 years' experience in banking or financial services industries, preferably assuming business management, risk management or compliance roles.
- Solid grasp of private banking front office processes and Client Due Diligence would have an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge of private banking financial products and their related financial risks.
- Motivated and dedicated individual who possesses effective written and verbal communication skills. Candidate must be able to work well in a fast-paced environment and under tight deadlines.
- Team-player who can work independently and display positive working attitude.
- High level of integrity, sense of urgency and attention to details with a can do attitude.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills, including the ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Outstanding PowerPoint, Excel skills and problem solving skills.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.