Providing direct support to the Group Division Head, this is a multi-faceted role encompassing the following responsibilities:
- Serve as a key advisor and liaison between staff and the leadership team in helping to design, build and execute strategies in driving the Division's digital transformation agenda.
- Evaluate and monitor progress of key project plans at the Divisional level and ensuring milestones are met against goals.
- Assist the Division Head in identifying key business issues from a wider lens to assess operational gaps and provide insightful, data-driven and strategic recommendations.
- Prepare materials for meetings and monitor information flow and progress to ensure timely communication to key stakeholders for decision making, program management and initiative implementation.
- Work on critical and daily operational activities and resolving challenges with the primary objective of driving initiatives across a wide range of operations.
*LI-WS Qualifications Requirement
- Degree in a relevant discipline and preferably with at least 5 years' of relevant experience working in a similar capacity.
- Possess good stakeholder management skills and proven experience in organizing and working with multiple and cross-functional teams.
- Ability to prioritize an extensive and complex set of issues, seeing the "big picture" and thinking conceptually, whilst having close attention to detail simultaneously
- Experience in data analysis and creating compelling slide decks along with strong project reporting skills.
- Self-starter with strong communication and collaboration skills and is highly adaptable working in a fast paced environment.