My client is leading chemicals manufacturer and they are currently expanding their footprint in Singapore. This position will work very closely with senior management to boost the P&L for Asia. You will be under exceptional leadership to guide you throughout your journey with the company.
This is a key position covering the chemicals space including, automotives, personal care, home care, industrial, etc., industries in Asia.
- Pursue and deliver sustainable growth to achieve short-term and mid-term commercial objectives
- Maintain relationship with existing accounts and explore new opportunities in a given sales territory.
- Work with marketing and technical teams to set up and implement market strategies
- Develop and expand the chemicals business across Asia countries
- Minimum 8-10 years of sales or marketing experience in chemicals industry
- Deep knowledge of the chemicals industry within Asia, familiar with the business development cycle with different value chain partners
- Excellent business development with strategic thinking capability, including ability to establish relationships with associated stakeholders
- Strong communication capability with listening comprehensive, including spoken and written fluency in English.
- Collaborative work effort; a strong team player with quick response, taking risk and driver to deliver significant result
- Proactive, self-driven person with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability and willingness to travel frequently.
- Bachelor degree or above