Senior Communications Business Partner Corporate Solutions Asia-Pacific
About Swiss Re Corporate Solutions
Swiss Re is one of the world's leading providers of reinsurance, insurance and other forms of insurance-based risk transfer. We anticipate and manage risks, from natural catastrophes and climate change to cybercrime.
Swiss Re Corporate Solutions is the commercial insurance arm of the Swiss Re Group. We offer innovative insurance solutions to large and midsized multinational corporations from our approximately 50 locations worldwide. We help clients mitigate their risk exposure, whilst our industry-leading claims service provides them with additional peace of mind.
Swiss Re Corporate Solutions offers a flexible working environment where curious and adaptable people thrive. Are you interested in joining us? About the Role
As Senior Communications Business Partner Asia-Pacific, you will advise senior management on strategic communications initiatives to support the business needs of Swiss Re Corporate Solutions' business across Asia-Pacific. You will also support leadership communications to foster staff engagement in alignment with the business unit's priorities. As well as contributing and shaping global communications strategies to ensure regional relevance, you will be the focal point and accountable for all marcomms, digital marketing, media and communications channels of Swiss Re Corporate Solutions in Asia-Pacific. This will include supporting the region to promote the brand and roll out Corporate Solutions global value proposition in the market and internally through integrated campaigns.
You will work with senior leadership and customer and distribution teams across the region to develop and execute the marcomms plan and budget. Together with the regional and global team, you will be responsible for promoting and protecting the Swiss Re brand and reputation, through the delivery of the marcomms plan that aligns to the Corporate Solutions strategy and responds effectively to emerging trends.
You key accountabilities include:
About the Team
- Serve as Communications Business Partner to Corporate Solutions' Asia-Pacific senior management
- Strengthen Swiss Re Corporate Solutions brand and thought leadership presence in the region and aligned with global strategies and campaigns
- Create and implement internal and external communication strategies and plans at the regional level in support of business strategies and initiatives
- Drive the analysis, evaluation and reporting process for marcomms activities for APAC, and report back to executive and management teams and regional/global communications teams
- Develop and activate the marcomms plan through integrated campaigns for relevant APAC target audiences
- Leverage both traditional and digital media channels - this will include deploying and maintaining digital marketing, marketing automation and content marketing practices in the region.
- Help produce and customize marketing material for existing and new APAC markets aligned with the brand identity and tone of voice guidelines
- Develop key messages and ensure consistency
- Plan and execute external events as per the regional marcomms plan
- Manage relationships with regional and local media in APAC, in line with the central media and PR strategy
- Develop and deliver internal communications and engagement communications within APAC.
- Manage budget for communication projects and report on results
- Measure success based on KPIs
You will join a professional and highly motivated global Communications Community that is driving differentiation and helping Swiss Re achieve a competitive advantage. We are responsible for managing reputation, supporting the business, aligning employees and facilitating change around the world.
In everything we do, we focus on client needs and consult on appropriate solutions based on business objectives, strategic priorities, annual plans and service demand but also on costs and affordability. Each and every colleague in Group Communications operates in a proactive, collaborative and transparent way and lives up to our commitment "Let's be smarter together". You will join a fun group of strong personalities with a diversity of backgrounds, all thriving in a hectic, fast-paced environment that requires client-focus, interest in the business, a great deal of creativity, and, most importantly, team spirit and personal resilience. About You
- A University degree or equivalent in Communications, Marketing or Business Administration
- 8-10 years of professional-level experience
- Solid exposure to Asia regional / global integrated communication campaigns, with well-rounded skills and a track record of delivering strong results in the APAC region through traditional and digital channels
- Track record in running and developing digital marketing strategies and practices
- Experience of running CRM (salesforce) driven campaigns
- Practice in re/insurance or in other B-to-B
- Strong strategic, analytical and planning capabilities
- Hands-on experience in delivering creative, efficient and effective marketing initiatives
- A successful track record in working in a diverse MNC environment
- Exceptional influencing skills
- Outstanding story-telling and writing skills
- Experience of working with and providing sound advice to senior figures
- The ability to manage projects on time and on budget
- Comfortable getting involved in a range of communications tasks from strategy through to delivery
- Proven track record in dealing with the media and delivering briefing notes, reactive statements and Q&As
- Proven skills in deploying social and digital media
- Sound business judgement
- A healthy level of attention to detail
- Stamina and persistence to pursue new ideas
- Confident in consulting executive management
- At ease to liaise at all hierarchical levels
- Able to deal with stakeholders decisively
- A collaborative, engaging, positive team player
- A results-driven, "can-do", self-starter personality
- A fast learner
- Able to grasp complex processes and projects
- Client-, service- and solution-minded
- Energetic, diplomatic, flexible and creative
- Proactive, confident, with high integrity
- Committed to high quality, also under pressure
- Fluent in English, other Asian local language of value