Education / Experience:
o Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security or related field.
o 1-3 years of relevant experience is preferred
- Report to Cyber Security team lead.
- Planning, implementing, managing, monitoring and upgrading of IT security solutions.
- Support project by delivering project deliverables and completing project milestones.
- Develop and maintain technical, operational and configuration documentations required for project implementation.
- Vendor coordination and management for product implementation and troubleshooting.
- Evaluate security products and conduct Proof of Concept (POC) to verify the effectiveness of each security measures, and to make certain that the security measures will continue to be effective after implementation.
- Provide technical support and incident response for IT security infrastructure components to the maintenance team.
- Knowledge of Endpoint Security solutions, such as Anti-Malware, Host Firewall, Application &
- Change Control, Disk Encryption and EDR
- Knowledge of Identity & Access Control solutions, such as PKI solutioning, Hardware Security
- Module (HSM), Privileged Access Management, 2FA and OS Hardening Policies
- Implementation of the Endpoint or Identity & Access Control Security tools
- Knowledge of various OS such as Windows or Linux
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player as well as ability to work independently on tasks
- Self-motivated with the ability to drive features to delivery
If you are interested in this position, please click "Apply Now" and we will review your qualifications & reach out to you for further discussion & next steps.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1876903