At AIA we've started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
As pioneering innovators for over 100 years, we're now transforming our organisation to be faster, simpler and more connected. Because we want to be even better equipped to develop digital solutions and experiences that help more people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
To get there, we need people with tech/digital/analytics expertise and passion to help develop positive, sustainable change through digitally enhanced experiences that will impact the lives of millions of people and create a healthier future for everyone. If you believe in developing a better tomorrow, read on. WE ARE LOOKING FOR .....
Responsible for the overall Cyber Security Incident Management of AIA Singapore.
Serve as the first responder to any cyber security incident within the Department for AIASG and to perform vital functions in identifying, mitigating, reviewing, documenting, and reporting findings to management, run IMT meetings and evaluate potential information security risks and ensures their corresponding risk exposures are appropriately addressed such that the company's image and value are protected. Enhance our cyber security readiness for cyber security incidents and uplift our capabilities to tackle the future emerging cyber risks. WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
This section should also include responsibilities on overseas operations, subsidiaries, assigned POA over specific matters and/or other appointments such as Data Protection Officer
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH | YOU WILL HAVE:
- Assist in reviewing all the alerts from Group Cyber SOC for AIASG and provide support to incident response personnel to ensure all deliverables are met within SLAs
- Develop and maintain local incident response playbooks and other detection/response related standard operating procedures to ensure compliant to the MAS regulations
- Act for the incident response action approval chain and support any incident response obligation for third parties
- Respond to computer security incidents according to established response processes, leverages subject matter expertise where established processes do not exist
- Remediate the incident in a sustainable manner by putting necessary controls or enhanced control/process to prevent the issue from occurring again
- Acts as a subject matter expert regarding CSIRT incident response processes from local perspective
- Provides guidance to other stakeholders during the incident response process and follow & track all the remediation actions till incident closure
- Chair local IMT (Incident Management Team) calls and keep senior management and stakeholder updates on the progress of cyber incident management
- Identify and manage potential and actual operational issues within the incident detection/response domain and take corrective action whenever required
- Work as a liaison between the SOC Team, other departments, and upper management for AIASG and potentially local regulators
- Manage relationships with our customers' and third parties' tech incident teams and frequently interact with client management for any security incident related queries
- Work closely with the Group SOC team to manage ongoing service delivery and onboarding of local process within the SOC alignment and compliant to the local regulations
- University bachelor's degree of computer science, computer engineering or other relevant degrees
- Information Systems Security professional certifications, such as CISSP, CISA, CISM
- Minimum 12 years of IT experience with at least 5 years' of experience as cyber security incident manager working in a SOC environment
- Strong knowledge of Cyber Security forensics, incident containment, incident response, incident recovery and incident reporting
- Sound knowledge of Cloud environment and Cloud security, Cyber Monitoring, Threat Hunting, and Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Natural ability to take the lead and drive the investigation of complex security issues, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-driven professional interested in the world of cyber security
- Standby for the serious security incident during weekend or off-working hours if necessary
- Hands-on experience for the cyber security incident scenario preparation and tabletop exercise
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.