Senior Data Manager (Portfolio and Fund Data) Our client is looking for an experienced Data Manager to join Data Operations division and drive a new transformation program to build and implement Data masters for portfolio and fund data.
- Degree in Business/ Finance or related disciplines
- Hands on experience in Portfolio setups using ADAM and BRS Toolkit in Aladdin
- Familiar with the general impacts of Portfolio data changes on Investment and Operations processes in Aladdin
- Good understanding with Client onboarding lifecycle and data management frameworks
- Well understanding of Front Office, Trade Lifecycle and Operations processes
- Good working knowledge of data vendor systems such as Bloomberg, Reuters, RIMES, etc.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Customer focused approached, high level of accuracy and attention to details
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively as part of the small team
- Hands on, Independent and performance driven individual
- Proactive and Strong initiative in managing day to day activities
- Self-starter and keen to learn
- Well versed with R & Python programming skills
- Represent Data Operations in the Transformation program as a Portfolio and Fund Data Lead
- Assist implementation of a Portfolio and Fund Master and drive forward a scalable operating model
- Transition and migrate Portfolio setup activities into Data Operations
- Drive and Support Cleansing of Portfolio and Fund Data in Aladdin and Data Management Platform
- Support new setups and ongoing maintenance of Portfolio and Fund data in Aladdin and Data Management Platform
- Establish new data processes and quality checks to ensure continuous data quality and integrity in Aladdin and Data Management Platform
- Redesign current processes to ensure future business scalability and operating model
- Work with Internal stakeholders, regional offices, and Data Governance team to identify data ownership and stewardship
- Provide support to the ad-hoc queries relating to Portfolio and Fund Data
- Continuous updates of standard operating procedures along with the new processes and changes
- Provide data management input for the Change requests/new initiatives raised by various business teams
- Provide input to requirement documents, use cases and other papers as required
- Ensure all new procedures are documented and agreed
- Support providing training to new members
Those who are keen for the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click "Apply Now" or email Alimpan at email@example.com with your updated CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days, please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R2198629