A rapidly expanding technology company, focused on architecting, building & operating cloud native applications, data streams, platforms and services are keen to appoint a Senior DevOps Engineer. Their solutions are centred around AWS and best of breed technology. From a stand-still start in 2014, they’ve grown to over 400 headcount in APAC, both locally and internationally, with a diversified offering in professional services, managed services and product.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Act an engineer to solve problems using domain knowledge and contribute to engineering outputs to a production level quality, through the production of code artefacts.
- Provide technical guidance to other Engineers through code reviews, technical guidance, training and provision of advice around best practices.
- Work within an Agile scrum, actively contributing to agile ceremonies and leading when required.
- Accept story allocated and take full ownership from genesis to completion, providing concise and accurate updates to Principal Consultant, completing story within timeframe to agreed specifications.
- Produce engineering outcomes that meet the teams Ways of Working including all documentation, unit testing coverage, code within quality scores, completing acceptance target.
- Alignment to technology frameworks and processes agreed by the team that are used within the engagement.
- Refactoring code and paying down tech-debt only within the delivery budget.
- Actively contribute to a positive, goal-orientated team culture, engaging effectively with all team members in line with Company Values to contribute to a successful and supported team environment.
- AWS Stack Design, Deployment and Support
- Infra Automation: Ansible
- Design automation following the CI/CD methodology
- Provision and configure AWS cloud based resources to manage complex application environments
- Implement and manage orchestration tools and work on automating entire technical stack (full stack)
- Customer / client facing, so prior consultancy experience is always good. Must be able to hold own if that project requires that etc.
- CI/CD experience with Jenkins or similar tools
- Agile/SCRUM experience
- Scripting skills in Python, JSON, Ruby or Shell
- There is always a long list of tools, we look for those that know their stuff and can share that knowledge with there team while continuing to learn.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business with an outstanding reputation.