Senior Director - Solutions Specialist - Banking and Insurance Solutions, APAC
Global Sales and Customer Service Division of Moody's Analytics is comprised of over 1,000 sales and customer service professionals serving customers across banking, insurance, asset management, corporate, professional services and government sectors across over 50 countries.
The Solutions Specialist Manager role is charged with managing the Solution Specialist (pre-sales) team who support the sales activities for their respective territories and product. The appointed individual is required to manage an experienced team of pre-sales resources, with expertise in Risk and Finance solutions for Banks & Insurance firms, provide technical and functional expertise, and effectively work with relationship managers and domain sales specialists to drive sales growth customer engagement.
The key responsibilities are to guide team, and directly participate when required, to the following key activities:
- Answer to functional and technical queries of RFIs and RFPs
- Assist the sales teams in responding to pre-sales related queries
- Generate pre-sales support documents and demonstration environments
- Conduct presentations and demonstrations of the software solutions to prospects and clients
- Build and maintain use cases and demonstration setups of specific software modules
- Prepare and conduct product workshops and/or proof of concepts on clients/prospect sites
- Work closely with implementation services to ensure the solutions to be implemented will meet client's expectations
- Work closely with product management and marketing team to respectively improve and market assigned products
- Present as a technical Subject-Matter-Expert at marketing events and internal trainings
- Assist sales agents, distributors and partners during the sales process.
This role is based in Singapore and is expected to be supporting the pre-sales activity for South and South East Asia, Australia, and New Zealand. Qualifications Qual i fic a tions:
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- At least 10 years relevant of presales experience in financial-technology domain with minimum 5 years of presales team management experience
- Demonstrated ability to become a trusted advisor to senior business, risk or finance managers by leveraging expertise in business and risk domains such as Lending, Credit Analytics, Basel Compliance, Balance Sheet Management, Economic Capital, Risk-Adjusted Performance Management, Stress Testing, Capital Planning, IFRS9, IFRS17, etc.
- Extensive experience in the latest technology trends for software deployment, including public cloud technologies (experience with AWS and Azure as a minimum), Software-as-a-Service, and project implementation best practices
- Highly organized with excellent presentation skills and sales consulting knowledge. Able to communicate complex concepts in easily understandable manner to diverse audience.
- Experience in providing coaching and professional development to team members across a breadth of key knowledge in sales consulting, product, risk management, technology and project implementation practices.
- Certification in relevant financial risk management, technology and project management will be a plus.
Fluency in English and preferably proficient in one or more Asian languages.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.