Senior Director / Director, Investigation
- Analyzes critical information, enabling clients to make informe decisions, maximize opportunities and protect assets.
- Complex factual and financial investigations, investigative due diligence, and corruption-related investigations
- Managing in-depth investigative research and analysis on individuals and corporate entities
- CPA / legal qualification preferred.
- 10+ years of experience within consulting, private practice or regulators
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-sensitive environment
- Some traveling required
- International experience is a must
Company Registration Number: 201608307R / EA Licence: 16S7973