My client is a dynamic and innovate experience management tech company from US that offers a cloud-based subscription software with presence globally.
- Quarterback strategic enterprise deals with Fortune 100/500 companies in your territory.
- Consistently hit and achieve quarterly/annual quotas.
- Cultivate professional relationships with existing clients and prospects throughout at all levels of an organization.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of product solution offerings.
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to build win-based proposals and pricing.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with other functional areas internally e.g., Professional Services, Implementation, Subject Matter Experts, etc, to ensure a collaborative approach to secure large enterprise engagements
How you'll find succes?
- Takes initiative.
- Understands the expected outcome, gets the context, and then works entrepreneurially to get it done.
- Strong track record of exceeding quota.
- Ability to acquire clients.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Ability to sell a complex platform: Qualtrics Experience Management platform to large, strategic accounts.
What my client is looking for:
- A validated winner that has led breakthrough results.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher is required At least 4-6 years of individual enterprise-level sales experience
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Experience using MEDDIC sales processes
- Experience using Salesforce.com and measuring system compliance
- Experience over-exceeding quarterly quotas Experience in developing business cases
- Experience working on complex contract negotiations