Senior Executive, System Analyst
You will manage outsourced vendors to enhance and support mobile and web applications. You will be responsible to understand user requirements, review and critique vendor's solutions, monitor and review vendor's deliverables to ensure high quality product. You will also manage any incidents and rectify all production defects within the agreed timeline. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with Business Analyst to understand and clarify user requirements.
- Provide technical consulting to Business Analyst, End User and Management.
- Collaborate with Vendors to review technical and integration solution.
- M anage the project delivery and ensure adherence to development practices (SDLC - Waterfall or Agile), release management policies, standards and processes.
- Monitor and support production deployment, collaborate with Vendors, Business Analysts, Quality Assurance and Operations Team to ensure smooth application release.
- Manage production support to ensure incidents and problems are resolved within agreed timeline.
- Monitor UAT defects fixing, understand the root cause and review the resolution. Ensure all UAT defects are fixed within agreed timeline.
- Identify opportunities to improve and automate build, configure, test and deploy processes, standards and quality.
- Work closely with Risk & Control Team to ensure adherence to technology/cyber risks policies, practices and standards.
- Have at least 5 years of mobile applications development and team lead experience.
- Project management qualification and agile certification are preferred.
- Experienced in providing good solution design using proven patterns and performance tuning.
- Possess strong understanding of incident and problem management principles.
- Have a good understanding of mobile and web application development life cycle models (both Waterfall and Agile) as well as knowledge of in project management principles and practices.
- Experienced in managing mobile and web applications on Amazon Web Services is an advantage.
- Technical Competencies:
- Database: Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Middleware: API, ESB, JSON, XML, REST or SOAP
- Platform: ReactNative, iOS Native, Android Native, Cordova and Airwatch
- Tools: Cloud, DevOps - Jenkins, Chef, Jira, GitHub, Sonar, Maven, Eclipse and Automated testing will be an added advantage
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, oral and written communication skills.
- Experienced and comfortable interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels.
- Strong advocate of standards and challenge status quo with new and emerging technology to address new business challenges.