At AIA we've started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
It's about finding new ways to not only better people's lives, but to better the communities and environments we live in. Encompassing our ambition of helping a billion people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives by 2030.
And as part of our marketing, distribution & partnership team, you'll play a vital part in advancing this movement. From inspiring meaningful connections with customers, partners and other stakeholders, to delivering purpose-led brand positioning and messaging, you'll be making a positive, healthy impact across all channels. You will have a unique and important part to play in helping more people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives. So if you believe in inspiring a better future, read on. About the Role
Responsible for performing outbound calls to customers for cross-sell targets. WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH | YOU WILL HAVE:
- Perform telemarketing calls to leads provided by partners to achieve sales target
- Understanding the needs of the customers and recommend suitable products to them
- Convert leads provided by partner to sales through telemarketing activities
- Ensure call activities are conducted with full adherence to regulations and in line with the Quality standards
- Obtained a minimum of 'O' Level or higher.
- Possess 3-5 year of prior Call Centre and/or Telemarketing/Telesales experience within Financial Industry
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.