• Leading Real Estate firm. • Dynamic working environment • Opportunities to specialise in Real Estate Asset Management Industry
Our Client is a highly-respected name within the Real Estate space with stable and growing AUM.
A role has opened up within the Finance team for a driven Senior Finance Manager to join the group. The role reports to the CFO. You will be responsible for:
- Review and approval for IFRS / Local GAAP financials within the fund structure, cash reports, distribution forecasts, variance reports, budgets, etc.
- Monitoring and management of tax filings / tax compliance for income/corporate tax, withholding tax, capital gains tax, value add tax and FATCA/CRS.
- Cash management across the entire fund structure including regular capitalization and liquidity forecasts
- Establishment of SPV entities based on deal/fund structuring advice.
- Support for Portfolio Management & Transaction Management in acquisitions and dispositions
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 8 years of accounting working experience in the Real Estate financial analysis and reporting.
- A recognised degree in Accounting or relevant professional accountancy qualifications.
- Must have experience in Transaction Management in acquisitions and dispositions
- Knowledge in fund structuring would be ideal
- Able to establish and maintain relationships with management and stakeholders
- High degree of commitment to meet deadlines
Please send your resume, in WORD format only. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Verite Consulting Pte. Ltd. | Registration no.: R1652926 | EA Licence no.: 18S9541