Adecco's key client - a leading multinational commodities MNC, with strong portfolio in oils, essential energy, etc. - is looking to expand its Finance team.
- Consolidation: Share expertise in reviewing consolidation of the company's books for stakeholder use
- Audit: Supervise audit completion of multiple countries, managing the issues all throughout the audit cycle.
- Financial Reporting: Produce high quality financial reporting
- Provide expertise on technical accounting advice, forecasting, tax (supporting multiple countries)
- Stakeholders: Work with country stakeholders, Tax, Cash Management
Experience Requirements :
· Minimum 12 years experience in Big 4 Audit firms and/or commercial accounting on a regional level.
· SAP System knowledge
Education Requirements :
Full time Degree (Local or International) in Finance or related discipline
Chartered Accountant, CPA or CFA is a plus
· Please send your updated CV and expected compensation package to firstname.lastname@example.org
· All shortlisted candidates will be contacted via a confidential chat.
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1766647