What you do
- To develop strong relationships with existing and potential high-net-worth client;
- To analyze clients’ investment needs, provide solutions cater for different clients' apetite in the capital market
- To promote wealth management products and services
- At least five (5) years’ experience in financial consultancy work;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and people skills;
- Bachelor’s degree or better from a respected university
Successful candidates will be provided a book of existing clients to manage, however a key component for success will be sourcing their own clients. Special consideration will be given to existing Financial Consultants who currently have clients under management.
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 32,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time.
Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies.
Our vision is to ensure that people across the globe are inspired, motivated, trained and developed to embrace the future of work. To be in environments where they are empowered to thrive, stimulated to succeed and given every chance to make their individual futures better and brighter than ever before.
We make the future work for everyone.