Silverdale Capital Pte Ltd is a Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) licensed fund management company. We manage several award-winning funds, inter alia Silverdale Fund VCC: Silverdale Bond Fund, Silverdale Asia Bond Fund, series of Silverdale Fixed Maturity Funds (FMPs) and Silverdale High Octane Fund. We are seeking talented Fixed Income Research & Investment professionals with min. 5-years of in-depth investment research experience in fixed income.
- Generate fixed income investment ideas
- Deep-dive credit analysis of existing and potential portfolio investments covering all aspects of the security (spreads, covenants, structure, swaps, hedges, etc.), issuer (cash-flows, ratings etc.) and macro factors (country, enforcement risks etc.), and presenting detailed Investment Notes
- Pro-actively contribute to the investment decision and process: by developing innovative trading / hedging strategies, reducing transaction costs, and identifying alpha opportunities
- Regular (daily/weekly) updates on fixed income strategy, macro factors, trends, fixed income securities pricing, portfolio positioning and market dynamics
- Assist in portfolio monitoring, trading, risk management and support, including trade monitoring, cash flow management, data analytics, market alerts, algorithms, etc.
- Develop professional relationships with other analysts, and industry experts
- Degree in Economics / Maths / Engineering / CFA with passion for investing and strong programming skills
- Strong understanding of macro risk factors, bond mathematics
- 5 years+ of fixed income research experience
- Exposure to Bloomberg and proficiency in programming languages (Python, SQL)
- Strong attention to detail and excellent judgment
- Mandarin language capability is a plus
- Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable with real life uncertainties and ability to manage tight timelines
- Candidates lacking proficiency in MS-Excel, VBA, Macros to refrain from applying Preferred Candidates
- Candidates with experience in Chinese credits, high yields, rates & swaps, sovereign credit analysis, and/or macro research will be given preference.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.