Senior Fuel Oil Trader, Singapore
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today's volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an international leading commodity conglomerate seeking a Senior Fuel Oil Trader for their office in Singapore. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Physical trading of fuel oil across Asia Pacific (APAC) markets, grow the commercial profile of the business with new clients whilst upholding pre-existing clients
- Handle volume of fuel oil & related products (CBFS, slurries, residual products, cutter stock, allied products etc.) selling into APAC markets
- Work with regional and international teams to coordinate price hedging, process of sales, counterparty liaison etc.
- Ideal candidate will also be responsible for trading and hedging price risk on paper markets
- Reports into the Managing Director.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience handling fuel oil across APAC markets
- A physical fuel oil trader, sourcing and selling in different regions - ideal candidate will have experience trading on paper markets also
- Exposure to and knowledge of related products (CBFS, slurries, residual products, cutter stock, allied products etc.) is a bonus
- Knowledge of blending of different grade or residue oil to meet customer requirements of fuel oil specs - ideal candidate will have tanker operation experience
- Located in Singapore or happy to relocate.