Our Client is an integrated marine service provider and they specialise in a range of marine services such as ship management, vessel chartering and bunker supply. They are looking for an experienced HR generalist with at least 3-5 years of experience of similar industry background.
- As a Generalist providing HR and administrative services to the various business units.
- Responsible for the payroll computation and system implementation, leave and benefits administration and other general office matters.
- Assist in policy formulation and execution.
- A degree in Business Administration/Human Resource Management or minimum a Diploma of related discipline
- Good writing skills and able to write minutes
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of the local wage system
- Numerically sound and meticulous