- May 04, 2022
- S$10-14k pm
The client is a Global Insurance Organization who are embarking on a regional digital platform initiative and are hiring experienced business analysts. This is a permanent position based in Singapore.
The client is a Global Insurance Organisation who are embarking on a digital retail platform transformation journey. This is an APAC role and a permanent position based in Singapore. The role sits within the IT function.
The Technical Business Analyst has responsibility for the understanding, analysis & documenting business requirements. Additionally, the Technical Business Analyst configures products and business rules in the systems. Responsibilities:
- Engage with business stakeholders on product & process business requirements
- Analyze requirements including identifying gaps in business input.
- Identify opportunities to automate and/or simplify business processes
- Make pragmatic and delivery focused decisions. Communicate and obtain buy-in from Business stakeholders.
- Document product data required to create new products - ie data required for quotations, policies, claims etc.
- Document business rules to enable business processes and rules based automation of business processes
- Configure products, processes and business rules in the system (extensive training will be provided)
- Work with IT Vendors, partners and internal delivery teams in ensuring pragmatic project delivery.
Please apply via the link or send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R1437484
- Prior experience in Insurance as a Business Analyst.
- Experience with SQL.
- Prior experience working on regional or global digital initiatives within an FS environment (Insurance exprience is highly desirable though not essential).
- Prior coding experience (any technology) highly regarded though not essential.
- Recent experience in Agile delivery highly regarded
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management experience