INETUM is an international IT services company, currently employing about 27,000 people Worldwide.
INETUM provides its clients with innovative, long-lasting industrial solutions to leverage performance from their information systems. We design and runs industrial platforms tailored to the economic and human considerations of its clients.
• Management Consulting | Digital Transformation | Innovation
• Operating over 26 countries,
• 2019 revenue of over 2.3 Billion Euros,
• 50 years of existence.
In order to support our forthcoming businesses and technological challenges, we seek innovative and agile people sharing our mind set.
We are now looking for a Support Analyst to join our team in Singapore.
In a challenging and multicultural environment, we seek a senior incident manager to join the Incident Management team, part of control tower.
- The Incident Manager is assigned to lead and improve resolution of Major Incidents (with Priority of P1 and P2). A key component of this role is to ensure consistency and control over the management of Major Incidents.
- During Major Incidents, the Incident Manager is seen as the owner of the Major Incident, with overall responsibility for enforcing proper execution of the process, coordinating and overseeing individual incident owners and support teams involved in troubleshooting and ensuring meaningful communication is sent on-time to the relevant stakeholders.
- When no such Incident ongoing, the Incident Manager focuses on post Incidents activities and process improvement
- Incident Manager is also responsible for creation of periodic and on-demand incident reports for the senior management.
During Major Incident
- End to end ownership of the Major Incident with the aim to minimize the time to restore.
- Coordination with all support engineers involved in the troubleshooting with the possibility to involve other support groups.
- Ensure a systematic process is followed for all Major Incidents from opening to closure.
- Assess Incident complexity and decide to apply the Crisis Management process if required: trigger and liaise with the Crisis Manager to manage communication with and escalation to Executive management.
- Track incident progress to resolution and responsible for communicating progress to higher management and transverse relevant teams. Prepare clear and concise comms and publish them based on the priority of the incident.
- Facilitate exchanges between the relevant support staff through setting up ad-hoc Conference Bridge / Business Chat groups and / or direct contacts. Ensure diagnosis, action plans and key initiatives are shared with the relevant parties across technical towers and geographies.
- Drive discussions to a pragmatic outcome in a reasonable timeframe in order to ensure the key decisions are taken on time or escalated to higher management. As a last resort, responsible for choosing between resolution solutions, or escalating in case of disagreement between technical teams and after assessing all impacts with relevant stakeholders (Experts, Managers and / or Business line IT)
- Activate and manage the Incident WAR Room
Regular Operations (no Major Incident)
- Coordinate the write up of the Incident Report, collecting inputs from all parties and ensuring high quality of the final document
- Organize Post-Incident Meeting to share / brainstorm on actions and suggestions to avoid similar incidents in the future or shorten resolution time. This involves writing and publishing organizational Incident Report which details organizational issues experienced during resolution and suggest improvements to speed up the team reactivity.
- Ensure consistency of the incident documentation / references across all systems
- Report KPI and analysis to senior management on key inputs linked to Major Incidents content and trends
- Write and publish the organizational Post-Mortem of Incident which details organizational issues experienced during resolution and suggested improvement areas to improve team interaction and fluidity
- Provide Consolidated Reports (Based on KPIs) for various committees.
- Ensure Procedures and Documentation is up to date (Diagrams, checklist etc.)
- Maintain the escalation tree (internal and with third parties)
- Share and promote best practices and lessons learnt on Major Incident management to internal stakeholders (support teams, management)
- Report to Operational Manager on the efficiency of the Major Incident Management process
- Act as Process manager ensuring that the Incident Management process is applied in a systematic and consistent manner by leveraging on lessons learnt.
Qualifications and Profile
- Leadership with ability to do efficient multitasking
- Clear Verbal and writing Communication skills at multiple levels (English / French) in an international context and should be able to follow organization process
- Client Oriented with Strong Relationship management with experience in IT Support and service Management
- Reactivity and ability to solve problems by using different methods
- Ability to learn and adapt and to be proactive
- Ability to work simultaneously with different profiles (technical/functional, medium/top management, etc.)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Infrastructure or Application support hands on experience of 4-6 years is mandatory
- Overall IT experience: 8 Years +
- Crisis Management
- IT Literacy: Knowledge of IT Ecosystem & Operations Background with experience in IT for Capital Market and Corporate Banking to the extent of knowing Front office to back office application flow
- Having knowledge about monitoring tools and scheduling jobs would be plus
- Good understanding of transversal technologies (SAN, Unix, Windows, Network, DBA, CTRL-M, MQ)
- Technologies and/or Applications background with ability to grasp impact and interdependencies
- French language is compulsory
- Willing to work in a shift (between 8:30 am - 1 am SGT) and on-call (rotation) during weekends