This is an opportunity to join a well-established global firm looking to grow a team of incident response professionals as part of the firm's commitment to enhance their incident response, threat intelligence and red teaming capabilities. The Incident Response Engineer will be part of a global cyber incident response team handling complex cyber security incidents.
The Incident Response Engineer will be part of a global cyber incident response team handling complex cyber security incidents.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Providing first-line investigation and diagnosis of all incidents and then implement rapid service recovery
- Analyzing threats and malware as well as collect evidence and conduct forensics investigation
- Working with SIEM tools for Detection, Diagnosis, Containment, and Remediation
- Drive Incident Response, Incident Life Cycle Management from Identification to Triage and through to containment
To be successful in this role, you have:
- Experience in working with SIEM and log monitoring tools
- Host Intrusion Analysis (Unix/Windows Endpoint and server)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience within Incident Response
- Experience with Malware and Reverse Malware Engineering a plus
- Confident in communicating technical incidents or Security threats to stakeholders
If you are interested and would like to know more, or if you have the relevant experience, feel free to reach out to April Jimenez at a.jimenez (at) gravitasgroup (dot) com