As a Barclays Information Security Officer you will form part of the Chief Information Security Office whos responsibility it is to support the business in ensuring confidentiality, integrity and availability of our systems and information assets. You will Manage the delivery of cyber and information services from the global teams to BBPLC Singapore whilst Overseeing BBPLC Singapore's cyber regulatory landscape ensuring compliance with regulations, while managing interaction with regulatory bodies and coordinating due diligence to meet regulatory obligations.
A Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity - helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. What will you be doing?
What we're looking for:
- Supporting CISO regulatory due diligence activities and provide updates on completion status, risks, and issues to delivery
- Coordinating with global teams to prepare and present reports of CISO risk and control metrics to BBPLC Singapore and APAC
- Contributing to the identification of key CISO related risks for escalation to stakeholders and reporting to risk and control forums
- Supporting the coordination and execution of outsourcing due diligence for CISO risks
- Developing and maintaining strong partnerships with CSO, business and functional stakeholders to effectively execute on BBPLC CISO objectives
- Carrying out reviews on new outsourcing proposals and annual reviews on existing outsourcing arrangements
- Supporting the Singapore cyber security incident escalation and reporting process, and work with global teams to advise Singapore stakeholders on impact of incidents
- Carry out CISO awareness and training sessions where applicable
Skills that will help you in the role:
- 5 + years' experience of broad security domain expertise with strong understanding of Singapore regulations
- Experience with communicating and managing senior stakeholders
- Ability to function in a complex organisation and heavily matrixed reporting environment
- Experience in supporting CISO regulatory due diligence activities and provide updates on completion status, risks, and issues to delivery
Where will you be working?
- Experience in coordinating with global teams
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and maintain high quality work in a constantly changing and fast paced environment
- Pro-active, team-focused and driven
- Desired Certifications: CISM; CISSP, CRISC or equivalent
Our office is located in Marina Bay Financial Centre, which has been carefully crafted into a "city in a garden". Overlooking the scenic skyline along the Marina Bay waterfront, the green spaces and rooftop terraces have been designed to optimise employee well-being. The centre provides an integrated live-work-play development, surrounded by shops, restaurants, gyms and an alfresco dining area. Our convenient office location means you're just a 5-minute walk from the nearest MRT station.