Why SHEIN - Value Talents, Unlock potential, Work in a Smart and Agile environment
Culture -We are a dynamic team working in a flat structure. This is intentional, as it allows us to promote efficient work, unhindered communication, mutual trust and shared success. Our team has the commitment, responsibility and drive to change the world and be a leading force in our industry.
Learning and Growth - You will benefit from our comprehensive training and growth programs, which provide each employee with a variety of targeted and customized professional development opportunities. We invest in the long-term potential of every SHEINer.
Join SHEIN and LIVE YOUR POSSIBLE!
- Perform corporate and operational audit projects for various countries and markets worldwide;
- Assess the risks and internal controls of subject countries, markets and businesses, find out control deficiencies and supportive facts, discuss with relevant management for remediation actions and timetable, and monitor the implementation.
- Acting as a trusted internal consultant on risk and internal control inquiries from business departments and management. Help to maintain fair risk management and controls;
- Lean and understand business;
- Help the team leader to build up a risk and control map of SHEIN overseas businesses;
- Supporting to present reports to both English and Mandarin-speaking stakeholders;
- Work closely with group HQ ICIA teams on various global audits, internal control, and investigation projects
- Able to travel to international offices for group auditing projects;
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor degree or above, 4-8 years and above work experience in internal control and internal audit;
- Familiar and experienced in the operation and management of internal control and internal audit projects across domestic or international companies’ best practices.
- Proficient in using various analysis methods and tools for internal control risk assessment, internal audit data analysis, and various standard office tools: mind map
- Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, SQL, etc.;
- Strong fast learning ability, logical thinking ability, communication and coordination ability, good professional ethics, rigorous work style, high execution ability, and hold strong confidentiality.
- Those with CPA, CIA, CISA, CCSA, ACFE, and other qualifications are highly preferred.
- Able to travel overseas when required. (Estimate 20% of the work scope)