Our client is a well-established international consumer bank and now seeking for suitable talent for their front office.
This is an Investment Counsellor role for the offshore business supporting SEA market, hence proficiency in an additional language – Bahasa/Mandarin will be an advantage.
- Partner with SEA market Relationship Managers to provide timely and relevant investment advisory services given client’s financial objectives and needs profile
- Deliver holistic investment advisory to clients; contribute investment ideas/themes and speaking at market outlook events
- Participate and promote digital initiatives, facilitate webinars periodically to drive better wealth management client journey and penetration
- Strong track record in investment advisory and/or portfolio management
- Strong communication, and interpersonal skills
- Exhibit strong interest and passion for the financial markets
- Degree Holder in the fields of either Finance, Business, Economics or Banking with 5+ years of experience in advisory role or similar capacity
Please contact Kelly Phun by emailing your cv directly in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.
EA License : 16S8131
Recruiter Licence: R1219710