As an investment advisor/ counselor, you will partner with seasoned private bankers in helping them advise and manage client portfolios across the NRI scope. It’s necessary for you to have high EQ to be able to build relationships with the bankers and their clients to recommend appropriate investment propositions; respecting the clients’ portfolio allocation preferences to meet with the bank’s investment objectives.
A golden opportunity to work alongside a leading business, at an exciting time in their development. This role will have high visibility internally with a career growth across multiple jurisdictions.
You will be held responsible to
- Work alongside experienced private bankers and the respective product teams to communicate the landscape of the market across multi-assets.
- Generate holistic portfolio investment ideas, articulate investment concepts, create investment proposals and conduct portfolio reviews
- Active participation in product investment committees - develop, monitor and adhere to new trading ideas for products
you should have
- Bachelor's degree in banking and financial services or similar field
- At least 8 to 10 years of relevant working experience in a similar role - investment counselling.
- Experience in the NRI market across SEA and MEA region
- Excellent stakeholder management abilities and presentation skills
- Need to be CACS certified, and CFA’s will be preferred.
- Previous experience of NRI market, will be helpful.
To discuss further, submit a copy of your latest details at email@example.com.