We are looking for a senior Java developer with strong server side programming, to work with one of our local banking client in developing and maintaining critical applications using high end Java technologies.
- Enforce best practices in code quality and release/deployment process to achieve near zero production incidents.
- Have a continuous improvement mindset.
- Take part in software design activities & discussions.
- Mentor junior developers in the team to help them to adopt best practices.
- Contribute to the best practices for continuous improvement of the code quality.
- Review pull requests and give constructive feedbacks to the peers/junior developers.
- Comfortable with practicing TDD and pair programming.
- Well versed in DevOps approach and concepts.
- Experience Object Oriented design principles. (SOLID)
- Experience functional programming design principles.
- Good knowledge on Java standard library.
- Hands on experience with Spring and/or Spring Boot.
- Experience in designing and working with REST APIs
- Write production quality code.
- Experience in agile software development.
- Experience and proficiency in using Linux/bash shell.
- Using and deploying to cloud platforms.
- Experience in cloud native development.
- Experience in microservices patterns and deployments.
- Knowledge or experience with Kotlin, Golang and/or Rust.
- Experience in using code quality tools like SonarCube.
- Experience in developing high performance and high capacity services.
- Desired to have familiarity with most of our tech stack: Java 8/11, Spring Boot, Junit / Mockito, Karate / Gherkin, MariaDB, Kafka / Avro, git, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Jenkins