Senior Java Engineer
- Depending on seniority
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Jun 18 2018-06-18
Maltem is looking for a senior java engineer to join an existing Maltem team for one of our financial clients in Singapore.
- Design and implement the micro services that run in the infrastructure and in AWS.
- Write clean, sleek, test driven, modular and highly reusable code and maintain configurations.
- Manage deployments and product life cycle in AWS including the housekeeping, automated monitoring and automated recovery configuration management.
- Automate the build, testing and deployments to promote the continuous delivery culture
Skills & Qualifications
- Deep knowledge of Java SE
- Good understanding of RESTful web services
- Experience in all levels of testing
- Strong and proven skills in problem solving and writing efficient code
Good to have
- Deep understanding of J2EE environment and experience in developing enterprise scale applications on J2EE platform.
- Strong skills in TDD and a good level of understanding on the continuous integration principles.
- Understanding and the experience in working with the Spring framework including IOC, multithreading, batch processing and restful services integration in Spring Framework.
- Strong development skills in AWS platform using tools such as Elasticbeanstalk, SQS, SNS, ElasticCache, RDS, Lambda Kinesis etc.
- Understanding and experience in JPA, Hibernate and ORM.
- Hands on experience in working with linux based deployment environments
- Experience in working on mission critical, high available systems
- Good level of understanding on basic networking functions, very specifically how the network security is implemented
- Experience in DevOps functions
- Experience in requirements gathering exercises and dealing with direct consumers / clients.