Senior Java Software Developer, Regulatory Reporting, Associate
The Regulatory Reporting team is building a state of the art cloud-native platform that aims to streamline global regulatory reporting requirements and handle massive data volumes for the firm. As an accomplished Java Developer, you play a key role in designing and building Banking Regulatory Platform. You will get the opportunity to work in a global cross-functional team consisting of developers, operations, site reliability engineering, delivery managers and data analysts. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You will work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
Our key technology stack consists of Java/J2EE, Cloud, & Oracle.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Java/J2EE, RDBMS or full stack development
- Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Good to have - Some experience in one or more areas - ETL/BI tools or Big data or API/
- Prior experience working as a Full Stack or backend developer on Enterprise Application
- Knowledge in any cloud technology
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
- Banking experience is a plus but not mandatory
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Proactive self-starter who able to take initiative and roll up sleeves to get things done.