• Review, structure, draft and negotiate agreements in support of our global policies and engagements on sustainability and ESG matters.
• Work with and support colleagues in our public affairs department to formulate strategies and policies on sustainability, ESG and other regulatory related matters.
• Work with colleagues based in other regions on implementation, execution and compliance of our sustainability and ESG policies.
• Gather and evaluate internal and external information and perform legal research and analysis.
• Work with outside counsel on sustainability, ESG or other regulatory issues in applicable regions.
• Create business legal reports and correspondence, and present information to internal stakeholders.
• Supporting the General Counsel in reporting to senior management and board.
• Minimum 7 PQE, with relevant experience in regulatory legal work;
• Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience in private practice and 2 years’ in-house experience.
• Prior experience or exposure in handling ESG or other regulatory matters;
• Global certification in sustainability and/or ESG a major plus;
• Good legal drafting, research and analytical skills;
• Strong work ethic with excellent analytic skills, attention to detail, responsible and good sense of professional accountability;
• Demonstrated ability to respond to changing demands and shifting priorities quickly in a fast past, high growth environment.
• Willingness to learn new skills, technologies, and businesses.
• Licensed to practice law in Singapore, Hong Kong, the United Kingdom, the United States or a member of the European Union.