Reporting to local management and Group IT department in Hong Kong, the successful candidate is expected to lead a team of IT professionals and manage the IT systems, policies, controls and processes, development and enhancements, projects of Haitong International Securities Group (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
- Lead IT team to plan, manage and drive the system development, implementation and enhancement projects in SG Office.
- Overseeing all technology operations and evaluating them according to established goals
- Devising and establishing IT policies and procedures to support the implementation of strategies set by management and Group IT
- Analyzing the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs
- Provide professional advisory and support the technical teams in different IT projects
- Oversee all IT-related aspects of (or IT specific) regulatory inspections, audit requests and risk control assessments
- Prepare IT budget plan, team building and vendor management
- Ensure IT systems and people are effective and functioning within the limits of budget, time and specifications of the company
- Assist the deployment of global systems when necessary
- Degree holder in Information System, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 12 years of IT working experience, with at least of 5 years in Finance industry and 5 years in the role of IT Head or Deputy Head
- With sound knowledge of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), IT Operation and Project Management, (e.g. Agile, PMP or ITIL).
- Good leadership with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Track record of major projects deployment, knowledge of Finance applications preferred such as trading or settlement systems.
- Good understanding of the MAS-IT regulatory environment and requirements
- Strong communication, problem solving, team player and committed.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin including fluency in Putonghua.