See job description for details
About The Role
- Support the origination and execution of M&A transactions
- Exciting opportunity within Corporate Finance, Singapore
- Reports to the Head of Corporate Advisory Asia
Role Location: ANZ Singapore
Role Type: Permanent, full time
As a Senior Manager, Corporate Advisory, you will contribute to the successful growth of ANZ’s Global Corporate Advisory business by supporting the origination and execution of profitable and franchise enhancing M&A transactions and strategic advisory services to clients. In particular, you will provide expert support in the areas of financial modelling and industry analysis and act as an efficient project manager. About You
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Strong financial modelling/valuation and analytical skills, including DCF (discounted cash flows), LBO (leveraged buyouts), EPS (earnings per share), trading comps, precedent transactions, accretion/dilution, value creation analysis, three-statement models and combined pro forma model
- Ability to comfortably interact with clients in a professional and mature manner.
- Experience in Investment Banking, Capital Markets or a Corporate Finance related role. Experience in M&A is strongly preferred
- Experience/Sector knowledge and an interest in the resources, consumer and general industrials sector is highly desirable. Thorough knowledge of corporate finance and accounting, as well as understanding of legal and tax aspects related to M&A transactions.
- Experience in managing the day to day execution and knowledge of the different types of M&A processes (sell-side, buy-side, structured transactions, fairness opinions).
- Relevant degree in Finance, Commerce, Law or Engineering, MBA is not required but would be highly regarded. Multilingual is not required but would be well regarded (Japanese, Mandarin etc.)
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded. We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself
. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Code (SIN007028)