Senior Manager, Employee Relations, HR Governance & People Business Partner
What You'll Be Doing
- You will be leading the full spectrum of HR related workplace governance and employee relations for Singapore to develop and implement frameworks, reviews, action plans, guidelines that aligned to GHR and meet Singapore relevant statutory/regulatory requirement, including Occupation & Health, Industrial Relation and Union.
- Key person in charge as HR Risk & Compliance Specialist to ensure all HR function governance aspects meet internal and external compliance requirement.
- Act as a strategic people business partnering to provide sustainable human resource support for Business and Support units in RHB Singapore with the responsibility for implementing all human resources activities and initiatives in line with GHR direction and Singapore requirement to support RHB Singapore overall business strategy.
Workplace Governance & Employee Relations
- Lead the Singapore the entire employee relations & disciplinary framework inclusive but not limited to:
- Key contact of employee relation matters inclusive of workplace grievances & dispute.
- Support the Singapore Disciplinary Committee (SDC)
- Manage full cycle of the employee disciplinary & grievances process and act as liaison with GIR, regulatory and its agency, external legal advisory
- Manage disciplinary and grievances cases and provide advisory and solutions to the management & SDC
- Poor performer & performance improvement management
- Develop and implement Singapore HR related corporate governance framework / guidelines that aligned to Group policies and Singapore compliance requirement to promote responsible conduct culture.
- Ensure all HR SOPs and material meet Group corporate governance policy and legally sounds.
- Act as Chief Occupation Safety & Health Representative of RHB Singapore and manage the full spectrum of workplace and health framework.
- Champion the Employee Engagement initiatives and promote workplace inclusive.
- Lead other HR projects that may be assigned from time to time.
HR Risk & Compliance
- Act as HR Risk & Compliance Manager to ensure all Singapore HR framework, guidelines, process meets the statutory and regulatory requirement.
- Manage the Representative Notification Framework (RNF), policy and process. Being the Reviewer of the licensing of Reps.
- Key HR Business Continuity Management (BCM) coordinator to in charge of full spectrum of HR BCM, i.e. HR BCP / Risk review, Ops Risk administration and represent HR in corporate wide BCM initiative / projects.
- Provide support to HR peers to ensure adherence to compliance and risk management requirement.
- Provide advisory to stakeholder in all departments on HR related compliance requirements and ensure stakeholder are sufficiently educated.
People Business Partnering
- Provide strategic advice & guidance to the line managers on all HR products & services including but not limited to goal settings, organisation structure, staff issues, talent acquisitions & retention, learning & development, talent management, performance management, staff grievances, etc.
- Identify business needs & pain points and collaborate with HR CoE to bridge the gap.
- Facilitate as change agent and assist GHR CoE to promote and execute HR key priorities and new initiatives to line managers/employees.
- Provide first level advice, support and day-to-day guidance to line managers on people management.
- Respond to queries/requests from line managers/employees.
- Act as a single point of contact for internal clients/stakeholders.
- Lead HR improvement projects / strategic action plans when assigned.